Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weight Loss Challenge

Okay...so the new goal of 8 pounds and 11 inches hasn't gotten off the couch. :( I was hoping that posting my goal on Facebook would in essence motivate me to acheive it (or get people to bug me about it). But sadly...I should have known that wasn't going to work. I can't make my self do anything that I am not whole heartedly into.

Damon has been doing great! He has gotten up every morning at 5 am and hit play. He is already 1/6 of the way through the program and is starting to see some results. In the first week he gained a 1/4 inch in his biceps! He is "Bringing It".

So...we are going to try another tactic and see what we can accomplish. I am going to try and blog about the ups and downs of this journey. (According to Yahoo! this worked for 8 other people) If you would like to join me that would be great! We can all lean on each other for support and encouragement. I can be a great motivator, for others that is, but need competition to get me going. So anyone who would like to join me in this effort let me know. Just post your goals (in as much detail as you want) and we can get this new year started right!

I am going to try and do the workout program P90X and probably the treadmill. So here is to getting fit and looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment